Re: screen shot?

Zonker,

I'd like a nice clean screenshot that highlights GNOME apps. I think we talked about this in some forum. Maybe at the marketing hackfest?

We should put it on the marketing wiki under the presentation materials page.

Any free and open distro is fine with me, preferably from one of our adboard sponsors.

Stormy

P.S. I do know how to take a screen shot. :) But I have tons of stuff on my desktop, a broken icon in the top bar, etc. And really funky colors at the moment from my last upgrade.

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net> wrote:
On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
> Does anybody have a good GNOME screen shot to be used in an article about
> GNOME?

I can come up with some... which distro you want? :-) Any specifications?

I can send directly... I doubt the list likes attachments...

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/