Re: GNOME at events

Running a booth is getting the GNOME event box, setting up the booth (pretty quick process) and then making sure there is someone at the booth when the exhibits are open. So how much time it would take would depend on how many other volunteers you find there.

Maybe others who have organized a booth could chime in with their opinions.

Best,

Stormy

On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 12:35 PM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, 2010-04-28 at 11:33 -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:
> There's a few events where I'm sure GNOME could have a booth.
>
> Is anybody interested in representing GNOME at:
>
> Southeast Linux Fest
> Ohio Linux Fest
>
> It's really time to start getting the word about GNOME 3 out there!

I'm planning on going to Ohio Linux Fest. What's involved
in running a booth? I've never done it before.

I did submit a talk proposal, and I'd like to see others'
talks. Would the booth take me away from the conference?

--
Shaun