Re: Your Weekly Facebook Page Update

That sounds like a great idea.

There's probably some way we can get the ruler up there. At worst a screenshot with a link to gnome.org.

Stormy

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:29 AM, Roberto Galoppini <roberto galoppini gmail com> wrote:
What about 'connecting' the Cause FB page with this?

Maybe we could use the cause page also to let people know about funds
we're raising for a sys admin (and updating it making it more
visible).

Roberto