Re: GNOME-A11y at Ohio Linux Fest

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 11:01 -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
> Shaun McCance has talked about reaching out to some local folks about a
> possible booth, not sure if he has had an opportunity yet.
>
> Shaun, Stormy, and Bryen are giving talks, and Jim Campbell (doc writer
> who works on gedit and rhythmbox and other GNOME & XFCE stuff) and
> myself have also submitted talks, so we might have a good GNOME presence
> there.  And Jorge will be around too.

Actually, I don't know yet if I'm giving a talk. I submitted
a talk proposal. It hasn't been accepted or rejected yet.

I don't really know any of the locals yet. I can try to talk
to the local LUG, but I don't know if any of them are at all
interested in GNOME. Can we manage to staff the booth between
the six of us? I'll be driving up from Cincinnati, so I can
handle the event box.

--
Shaun