Hi all.

 Hi all,

 My name is Nelson and I'm Portuguese. I'm a graduate student from Marketin
Management on IPAM (Portuguese Institute for Marketing Administration).
 My plans are to take my Masters on Anthropology and later on my PhD on
Neuro-Marketing.

 I've been around in the Linux scene since 1998/99 (started with SuSE 5.1, then
moved to RedHat 5.1 later on) and despite I've worked most of life as a System
Administrator, I've decided in 2007 it was time to move to something else,
Marketing Management.

 I've done some patching and coding the past, but those days are over for me.

 Anything I can do to help GNOME, I'll be gladly willing to help, if possible
within the "Product Management" perspective or "Product Communication".

 Thanks in advance,
 nelson marques.