GNOME Presentations

At the GNOME Marketing Hackfest we talked about creating GNOME presentation materials[1] that everyone can use.

The idea is to create 5-10 minute segments on different topics. We want to make them all with the same slideset template so they can be easily combined.

Here's the list of segments. Feel free to add more ideas or to add slides for any of the ideas. (Feel free to grab them even if someone is assigned to it. We divvied them up among the people in the room at the time and I'm sure there are others that can contribute.) We also need people to go through and review things as they are added, point out holes in the notes, add images, etc.

The idea isn't to dump whole presentations (although there is a spot for that at the bottom) but rather to create building blocks for people to create their own presentations.

Best,

Stormy

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial/Presentations