Re: GNOME Store Update?

I can help with something like product names. Do you have a picture of them or a url?

Stormy

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
 On 01/12/2010 02:39 AM, Paul Cutler wrote:
Can you give us an update on the GNOME Store and what's left to be done?  Are there any specific action items that someone on the list may be able to help with?
Hi Paul!
First of all, sorry for dragging my feet on this one, but I blame my bad life-planning for keeping me busy and burning me out a bit. :)
In general, most of it is done as far as I'm concerned, and what's left before we can launch is mostly polish-polish.
A couple of things off my head:
* Add two more products so we get a nice 3x3 grid of gear (plus points if it's not t-shirts).
* A nicer header.
* Proper names to all the products.
* Take a look at the css, make sure it works in more browsers than just Firefox on Linux :) (I'm more than happy to have it not work in ie6 though, because there is more work than payoff for that version of ie) and that it's not dirty junk css left in there.
* Some spacing and make sure that the sidebar looks proper.

Then I think we can launch. Please help now everyone, if just with one of the things on the list!
- Andreas