Re: Message of support following the earthquake in Haiti

Am Mittwoch, den 13.01.2010, 12:25 -0700 schrieb Guy Lunardi:
> Should the foundation consider sending a brief message of support
> regarding the earthquake in Haiti?

Playing the bad cop here: If we started doing this, what is the
threshold for future catastrophes, or what is the reason not to do this
constantly, having lots of poor people and conflicts on this earth?

> We could use Unicef or the Red Cross as orgs people could donate to:

I have problems with some of these big "help" organizations as I know
well about their behaviour in Sri Lanka after 2004's Tsunami.
(Off-topic - let's go off-list if somebody wants to debate.)

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed