Marketing Team Meeting - Jan 14th, 22:00 UTC

Thanks to everyone who used the Doodle link to vote for what time worked best for the January Marketing team meeting.

The time that worked best for the majority of the group is this Thursday, January 14th, at 20:00 UTC / 17:00 EST.

We'll meet in #marketing on GIMPNet IRC.  I will work on an agenda over the next day or two, and please replay to this email if you have agenda topics.

Thanks!

Paul