Re: Gnome Foundation Ad On FSF Endorsed Network

Hello. Sorry for the lateness.

I attached the banner in the desired size. For the text, "Become a friend of GNOME" is simple and great, but since we have 80 characters available, maybe we could put more information together. I thought in "Become a friend of GNOME and get a postcard from a GNOME hacker!", maybe.

Thank you. :)