Re: Stickers

Hi Steve,

Like Stormy said, we ordered rolls of stickers.  However, they are
precut and sent in stacks.  Off the top of my head, I believe there were
four round designs (the gnome foot on different backgrounds) and a
couple of rectangular ones.  I think they may be on the marketing pages
somewhere.  If not, I can send them to you.

I believe Stickerrobot does a print run once a week, so depending on how
soon you need the stickers, you may have to go with someone else.

Thanks,
Rosanna