Website - Content Guidelines

Hi,

I thought it would be useful to define some general guidelines when
creating, editing, and reviewing content in the new Plone website.
Here are some initial suggestions:

- No pages should allow comments (if you find pages that allow
comments, just disable comments in page settings)
- All pages should have a proper description (this is useful when
showing items in search results)
- The main feature text in all pages (the intro text with larger font)
should not exceed 175 characters (this is to force us to be
consistent, succinct, and straight to the point)

For now, I put those in the content page under the 'Content Guidelines' section:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content

In the long-term, we should have a content guidelines page
(GnomeWeb/ContentGuidelines) for the website.

Any other suggestions?

--lucasr