Editing new website

Hi all,

So, here are instructions to edit content in http://website-editors.gnome.org.

1. Get account in our Plone instance

Reply this message to me with:
  - Full name
  - Login name
  - Email address

You'll get a registration email from our Plone instance with a link to
set your password. After the password is set you'll be able to edit
any content in the website.

In order to login in our website, access this link:

  http://website-editors.gnome.org/login_form

Once you're logged in, you'll see content management menu just bellow
the website header. It looks a bit ugly right now but that's something
we can gradually improve.

3. Edit content

If you want to know how to edit the website content, just use the
content management menu. the commands are mostly self-explanatory. If
you have any doubts, just send an email to web-list and we'll try to
help. For a more comprehensive reference, read Plone manual:

  http://plone.org/documentation/manual/plone-3-user-manual/

4. What content to focus on?

I'd like to suggest that we first focus on moving all content we have
in the wiki to Plone:

  http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/TwoPointTwentyseven/Content

In terms of finalizing the content, let's focus on the "easy" ones first:

- About
- Download
- Support
- Community
- Contact

After we feel those section are in a good-enough shape, we can move on to:

- Front page
- Products

After that, we can enter some sort of bug fixing phase.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, questions, etc.

Cheers!

--lucasr