introductions (was Re: )

On 02/09/2010 04:49 PM, Nelson Marques wrote:
  I would like to ask one thing to this list, would it be possible for
people to introduce themselfs and say what is their role around on the
list?

  Thanks in advance.

I'm Will Kahn-Greene. I think I introduced myself a couple of weeks ago. I work for Participatory Culture Foundation <http://pculture.org/> on Miro <http://getmiro.com/> and curate the Gnome Miro Community <http://gnome.mirocommunity.org/>.

I'm on this list to help with indexing/curating video about Gnome conferences, projects, development, marketing, and such so that users, developers, and other interested parties can find it, watch it, and better participate in Gnome-related things.

/will