Re: Fwd: Fundraising / Donations

I think it's an excellent offer and I definitely plan on saying thanks.

The question is, do we want to promote? I think we should ...

Stormy

On Mon, Feb 8, 2010 at 4:13 PM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
Hi,

Stormy Peters wrote:
> Thoughts? Should we help market this? We'd be asking for GNOME donations
> and we'd also be encouraging people to set up XIPWIRE accounts.

It sounds like there's not much being aked in return - it's up to us
whether we promote the service or not :) At the very leats, it sounds
like something to say thank you for.

I'm all for the perfect not being the enemy of the good. If there are
other options which might be more convenient which arrive later, we can
always change then.

Cheers,
Dave.

--