Re: Google Code In::GNOME User Groups: Update contact details

Hi,

Frederic Muller wrote:
> Thanks for the clarification, I'll then be waiting for any other
> question that Ognyan may have.
>
> Maybe Ognyan should also send such an introductory email to the GUG
> mailing list (even if it's very quiet) as a 'warming up' to tell them he
> is coming to get them! ;-)

I pointed him to our recent conversation there, but I let him know that
gugmasters was pretty dead. I could perhaps share a subscribers list
with him once he's shown himself to be trustworthy, though.

We should also keep him CCed in case he hasn't yet subscribed.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary