GNOME marketing material git repository

Hi,

Is there a git repository where I can store revisions of my brochures
and posters? I'm using a git repository locally and thought it be
might be a good idea to start keep track of things on git.gnome.org. I
realize that a 'git diff' doesn't produce meaningful results for svg
files but it's still nice to keep track of revisions.

Obviously I'm thinking of this from a software development point of
view. If there's a better tool for keeping track of revisions of art
work, please let me know.

Thanks, Ben