YouTube account holder?

Hiya folks,

I wanted to start the process of getting our extended GNOME-related
videos up on YouTube, including the recent hour-long sessions covered at
the CSUN A11y conference.  In order to do that, we need to get a
Non-Profit account with YouTube.

Stormy and I talked about this the other day, and I agreed to get the
ball rolling on getting the NFP account.   However, there appears to be
an account called "GNOME" in existence and you have to log in as that
account in order to apply at http://www.youtube.com/nonprofits

Is the GNOME account on YouTube ours or is it some independent person's
account?  If it is indeed ours, how can I log in as that account in
order to push the application process?

Thanks in advance,
Bryen Yunashko
openSUSE Board Member