Re: Your Weekly Facebook Page Update

2010/3/27 Stormy Peters <stormy alumni rice edu>:
> That sounds like a great idea.
>
> There's probably some way we can get the ruler up there. At worst a
> screenshot with a link to gnome.org.
>
> Stormy

We might use the "send bulletin" function to update supporters of the
Support Gnome cause on FB and tell them about the ruler. I think it
would be nice to update supporters also about which 2009 goals have
been accomplished (the about page reports them), and then take the
chance to ask for more donations (we raised only 100 & last year, but
the support gnome page has not been updtated since then and people can
hardly found it).

If you help me with content I'll be happy to send a bulletin.

Roberto