Hello and suggestions

Hello list,

my name is Marc Hanisch and I'm a professional (in the terms of payed ;-)) web developer from Germany.
I want to contribute to the Gnome project in several ways and would be glad to spread the word about gnome :-)

I saw the the GnomeOnWindows[1] list and I'm wondering why GNU Cash isn't listed there?
The compability list for Mac OS X seems to be outdated, as Gnumeric works very very well on Mac OS X, Pidgin is available via MacPorts, too and I think Evolution isn't maintained by Novell for Mac OS X anymore...

How can I help you in the Gnome Marketing Team?

Greetings,
Marc

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/GnomeOnWindows