Re: Friends of GNOME goals

Seems a good, and reasonable goal.

Brian

Stormy Peters wrote:
While putting together the 2010 budget with German (which will be made
public after a period of review by the advisory board), we put in a
goal of 10 new monthly subscribers a month. That would be 120 new
subscribers by the end of the fiscal year 2010!

Does this sound reasonable to everyone? If so, we'll have to figure
out how to make it happen!

FYI, donations picked up after the 2.28 release - so either the note
in the release notes or just all the publicity must of helped. I'll
put out the results after the end of the month.

Stormy