Re: FOSDEM & GNOME Booth & fugure events

On 09/28/2009 10:46 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
Am Montag, den 28.09.2009, 14:11 -0600 schrieb Stormy Peters:
Was anyone at FOSDEM? Can you comment on the GNOME booth?

I heard it wasn't great. I noticed the Event Box wasn't used,
I don't think that's true. :-)

There were small GNOME stickers for free (quite popular), some hardware
running GNOME to play with (laptop, N810, ...) and T-shirts ("Freedom
Lover") were sold, plus the GNOME flag in the background.
And the always appreciated Love/Hate wall!
I wonder if there is anything we can do to style the booth better next year . I think little stuff like having all stickers/badges in a bowl instead of spread out together with all kinds of computers and other stuff and stuff like that could help. I would love to help out with this next year. A better spot would probably also help a lot. :)
- Andreas