Re: Theme for Summit 2009, need everyone's feedback

hi all,

So far, below candidates themes are out standing:
1. Get Freedom with GNOME
2. Discover GNOME: Your Free Desktop
3. Discover GNOME - Access Your Desktop
4. Access your freedom! Use GNOME!

Let's vote one among them, we will announce the final theme this Friday.

Thanks,
-Emily