Re: marketing hackfest?

I think this is a good idea. I would definitely like to attend this if it were at GNOME Boston and on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks!

Will

Stormy Peters wrote:
A couple of questions for the whole group:

* Do you think a marketing hackfest is a good idea?
* Would you be interested in attending? (If it was at a good time and place for you.)
* Would you attend one around the Boston Summit?

Thanks,

Stormy