Re: GNOME 2.28 Press Release - Quotes Needed

On Mon, 2009-09-21 at 14:52 -0500, Paul Cutler wrote:
> I'm going to blog about this as well, but for the GNOME 2.28 release
> there was an idea to get quotes from developers to be included.  (I
> think it was Stormy's idea).
>
> I need help with whom we should be asking for quotes from.
> Applications with updates featured in the release notes include
> gnome-bluetooth (Bastien), Empathy, Epiphany, Evince, Cheese and
> gnome-volume-manager (Bastien again).

I would ask John Wendell (jwendell gnome org) about empathy-vino-vinagre
integration together with an Empathy hacker, the reason being that this
would help raise awareness that we are global and not only
northern-hemisphere based :-).

Cheese got a new contributor during this cycle iirc, Daniel (cc) should
know.

Epiphany wasn't really end-user exciting imho, we only switched backends
and tried to not break much in the process. But Xan (cc) can perhaps say
something about how good progress in a11y was made working with Joan
Marie.

That's some ideas :-)