Re: FSF, terminology, and marketing

Claus, thanks for the email, and your quotes from Miguel are helpful.

I think you bring up a good point as we are mostly, with the exception of Stormy and Rosanna, a volunteer staff.

Brian - do we have a list of terminology the FSF would prefer us to use other than "free software" and "GNU/Linux"?

Taking a step back and thinking about this, if we were creating a style guide for our volunteers, what would some of that terminology be?  I don't think this email thread needs to turn into style guide requirements, but it might be helpful to understand what the FSF is asking for.

Thanks.

Paul

(Oops, forgot to hit Reply All so only Claus got a copy the first time)