Re: GNOME Amazon stores up and running

Hey Jaap!

On Sat, 2009-09-05 at 01:20 +0200, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
> I've added a logo and text to the sidebar.
> Test site: http://gnome.haitsma.org/friends/
>
> What do you think, ready to commit?

Nice work!, thanks for your effort :-).

I have a comment about the current store, on the right side I see this
"Install search plugin" link. This says little to me, maybe a firefox
extension icon and some sort of banner-button and a further explanation
of what does the search plugins does would be better.
Also I would say that 2 columns would be better than 3, the third one
being right now the 'Install search plugin' link, maybe put that as the
top banner of the right column (in a 2 column layout) would be better.

:-)