Re: GNOME at Gov 2.0 Expo
- From: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me>
- To: Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Marketing List <marketing-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME at Gov 2.0 Expo
- Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:58:28 -0700
This sounds like fun, I'd like to go but I can't make a decision now.
Are you looking to do presentations or is this schmoozing? I can probably do both given some canned presentations to base my talks on.
BTW it seems to me that Dave Richards would do an excellent job representing us as he uses GNOME in government. We should ask him if he could go as he can be quite effective.
] [Thread Prev