Re: Marketing Hackfest

Title: Re: Marketing Hackfest
Unfortunately, I have a prior commitment to be in Seoul, Korea that week. =/

On 10/12/09 7:45 AM, "Paul Cutler" <pcutler gnome org> wrote:

Good morning Marketing team!

We are finalizing plans for a Marketing hackfest in Chicago, IL USA on November 10th and 11th (Tues and Wed).

Google has been gracious to host us (and provide lunch!) and Novell has donated money to help fund the hackfest.

If you're interested in attending please let us know as soon as possible.

We don't have a formal agenda (yet) but are hoping to work on conference and presentation materials such as the Event box email thread from over the weekend, the website, GNOME 3.0 marketing campaign, the GNOME website, case studies and more.

Paul