Would you like to be the events reporter?

We need someone to write up the events for the Q3 GNOME report. We need a summary of what happened in Q3 and what will happen in Q4. You can use the GNOME Google Calendar to see what has happened. This is important to show people where the GNOME community is and what interaction we have with the public as well as where people can find us next quarter.

You can see what was written for last quarter here, http://foundation.gnome.org/reports/.

Can someone help?

And we need it by this Friday! :) Although I can give an extension into next week if someone is willing to help.

Thanks,

Stormy