Re: Braille printing for conferences

Keeping Ben in the loop.

Ben mentioned it is worth checking if we could pre-print some graphics on the braille material so it will be visually pleasing as well. The amount of space available on a page depends on the contents, since we will be transcribing it to grade 2, so there is no constant ratio. I'll be happy to use liblouis to do some quick transcriptions and see where we are with space. But the rule of thumb should be about half a page of print text.

Cheers,
 Eitan.