Re: Add Support GNOME Badge to Planet GNOME?

My understanding is the donation ruler is planned for a specific page on the Friend of GNOME site / pages.  (And the ruler is done thanks to Shaun and Vinicius at the hackfest!  More to come next week, just need to finalize the number to plugin).

Paul

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:
El vie, 13-11-2009 a las 09:22 -0600, Paul Cutler escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Is there an opportunity to add a "Support GNOME" badge [1] to the
> footer of Planet GNOME?
>
> I'm not sure who maintains the Planet code itself (I know Vincent and
> Lucas maintain who is aggregated).  Looking at the footer, maybe there
> is room on the far right side under the GNOME Logo and disclaimer?

Wouldn't that overlap with the donation ruler that is planned?