Re: Marketing Team IRC Meetings

Paul:

I'd like to ask the question if people on the list would be interested in having a monthly team meeting on IRC, similar to what other teams do, such as Docs, Accessibility and Bug Squad.

I think it is a great idea.  We could always just plan to try it a time
or two and see how it goes.  If people attend and the meeting are
productive, then this would encourage doing this on a more ongoing
basis.

Any feedback is good - if yes, you'd like to see them, please respond back with a Yes, and potential days of the week and times that might work. From there, I'd probably recommend using Doodle (http://www.doodle.com/) to help find a time that works for the majority.

As long as it isn't in the middle of the night U.S. time, I could
attend.  noon-2pm Tuesdays, 10am-1pm Wednesdays, and noon-1pm Thursdays
(Central US time) are unavailable times for me.  I think doodle would be
a good way to coordinate a good time.

Brian