Re: Enquiry About live.gnome.org/GnomeGames

Hi David,

Can you share more about what you would like to do? We don't currently sell ad space or logo space on website. Although if your client uses GNOME products and would like to help support GNOME, they can donate to the GNOME Foundation. Sponsors of the GNOME Foundation and GNOME events, do have their logos placed on relevant sites. See http://foundation.gnome.org/ and http://gnome.org/friends for more info.

This email looks a lot like a lot of spam that we get, so if you could share more information or particulars, that would be great.

Best,

Stormy