wgo - Top Level Pages

Lucas had a good idea in IRC today.  With tomorrow's deadline of having recommendations for the pages on the new wgo, I'm going to send out some separate emails today around each top level page recapping what we have, providing a link to the wgo, and ask for feedback.

The top level pages were agreed to when the wgo revamp started, more information is at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/Navigation

Currently, we have these top level pages for our first release with GNOME 2.28:

* Get Started

* Get Involved

* About

These top level pages will be added in the next development cycle, along with GNOME 2.30:

* Take the Tour

* Products

* Success Stories

Please add your comments and feedback regarding the overall top level navigation.

Thanks.

Paul