Re: note for website redesign: case studies/testimonials

And also to think about SEO ...

Stormy

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler foresightlinux org> wrote:
I would probably recommend under the "About" section:  http://gnome.rehfisch.de/about

I'm going to send an email out later today to discuss the sitemap - this is a perfect example of something we might want to add - now we need to decide if we have the time / resources or wait until after 2.28.

Paul