Re: GNOME Marketing Strategy (Was Audiences)

It was an assumption on my part - I was personally focusing on building a plan around "GNOME 3.0 launch" - rather than an overall GNOME marketing plan.

A launch plan is different than a marketing strategy, but they do have similar elements.  Re-thinking my approach a little bit.

Paul