Re: Having a more prominent place for corporate sponsors

Stormy,

Giving this some more thought I actually think that the only a story
why they support GNOME is better. Most of these companies are well
known. We can have the logos link to the companies website when people
want to know more.

Getting these support texts from the respective companies can be
cumbersome. Therefore I think it's better if you (because I guess you
know why they give the money) or somebody else could write some draft
text from them, which they can review.

Regards,

Jaap