Re: new foundation website layout

Luis Villa wrote:
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 3:51 PM, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
Hi!
As people seems to like the Foundation folder look and feel, I felt it was
time to update the website as well.

Here are some sketches:
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup1.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup2.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup3.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup4.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup5.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup.svg
(source)

The idea is a clean and light layout that feels professional, but not stiff.

Me and Kalle Persson can implement it as html+css.
It would be cool to update some of the texts as well. I think we can
cut&paste some stuff from the folder texts, but I we can probably do some
cleaning up of the ones currently on the website as well. Anyone interested
in grabbing that?
Any new content we would want to go in there while we're at it?

Lots of new content the board would like to put there; there was some
discussion of moving f.g.o to a wiki but that got stalled and
therefore the new content got stalled.
Can we do a Mediawiki install on gnome.org or something?
It's pretty easy to style.
If not, upload the new content somewhere and I'll implement it in html.
- Andreas