Friends of GNOME action

I don't know if it coincides with the release or not but since yesterday afternoon to this morning we've had 7 new subscribers and 5 one time donations. We usually get a donation or two a day so this is a significant increase in activity.

Anything else that might have caused it? If it's the release, next release we ought to do some marketing/outreach for Friends of GNOME at the same time as the release!

Thanks, everyone who has joined Friends of GNOME.

Stormy