Re: press release ideas

Stormy, I agree.

I'm prepping a first draft of a marketing calendar that I'm going to send out in a few minutes.  One of the things I had it in was capturing conferences like this in the overall calendar.  I'm hoping one of the marketing activities we can focus on is helping create presentations volunteers can use at conferences like this - either to give a talk, or as speaking points when manning a booth.

I've captured a number of them through Fosdem earlier next year, hopefully we can add more either on the spreadsheet or on lgo.

Paul