Re: Premium sponsor ship offerings [WAS Re: recruiting sponsors]

I will work at dividing all the benefits into different levels of sponsorship on a wiki page when I get back from vacation. (I will be back on the 24th.)

I'll try to have it on the wiki by GUADEC so we can point people at it and get feedback and have conversations in person with existing or potential sponsors.

Stormy