Re: Premium sponsor ship offerings [WAS Re: recruiting sponsors]

A data point from the Friends of GNOME survey[1], most people that gave money were not GNOME Foundation members. Less than 5% were GNOME Foundation members, less than 20% were contributors and many said they donate money because they can't contribute code.

So asking corporations who use our software but don't participate in the community might be a good idea.

Stormy

[1] My mail with results is stuck awaiting moderation - I have a request into the sys admin team.