What about having a "Support GNOME" menu item in the System menu of gnome-panel

Hi,

This will be a menu that many people running a GNOME desktop will see.
There is already an item "About GNOME" in that menu. My proposal is to
have a "Support GNOME" item below "About GNOME". Clicking on it will
open the browser and go to www.gnome.org/friends

I know that in "About GNOME" there is a text link to Friends of GNOME
but I think it's very unlikely that somebody will click on that.

What do you think of this?
I can make the patch and if we want to do this it probably would be
nice to have a nice icon (Andreas??)

Jaap

--
blog: http://jaap.haitsma.org