Re: Jumping on the AdBard bandwagon

I think the ad offer will be attractive to large companies looking to hire OSS developers or influence their purchasing decisions.

I'm interested to see how much goes to the website owners.

I think they'll be able to attract plenty of OSS developers blogs to advertise on.

Behdad, are you thinking GNOME should consider being a part of it? I think Planet GNOME would be exactly the type of readership they'd be hoping to hit.

Stormy