Re: Friends of GNOME Cause on Facebook

We do, http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/fog-banners.tar.gz

Thanks!

Stormy

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 8:13 AM, Alex Hudson <home alexhudson com> wrote:
Apologies for being Facebook-useless, but...

... is there some kind of icon or other linky thing that we can put on blogs / sites / etc. ? I'm imagining something like the FSF have for their membership programme: http://www.fsf.org/associate/widget/

Thanks!

Stormy Peters wrote:
Hi Marketing folks,

The Friends of GNOME Facebook Cause[1] is live! Please visit the GNOME cause page and show your support.

In the three weeks since Friends of GNOME has launched, we've had 89 new people donate to GNOME. Almost half of those are monthly subscribers - people that have agreed to support GNOME every month. Obviously there is interest in supporting a free and open source desktop. By creating a GNOME Cause we can reach more of those people.