Re: GNOME Release Process graphic on gnome.org

I think it should be some place newcomers to the homepage will find it quickly.

Stormy

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 8:03 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Am Dienstag, den 13.01.2009, 07:08 -0700 schrieb Stormy Peters:
> I forwarded Andreas Nilsson's graphic of the GNOME release process
> (http://www.andreasn.se/blog/?p=93).
>
> They really liked it and Stefan Kost from Nokia suggested that we put
> it on gnome.org. I was thinking maybe at the top of this page,
> http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.24/, as that's where you
> land when you click on the Latest Release tab on the home page.

Hmm... The release notes describe what's new in 2.24.0, while andreas'
graphic describes the process to 2.26.0.
I'd either add this to the "Looking Forward to GNOME 2.26" section at
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.24/ , or directly to the
wikipage at http://www.gnome.org/start/unstable/ .

andre
--