introduction

Hi everyone,

I'm Sanne te Meerman, I'm currently organising Guadec 2010 with Koen Martens and others from Holland. I focus on:

-Connecting Gnome and the surrounding ICT companies with National Government and the future plans for an Free/Open Source desktop that is being discussed intensively. -Connecting Gnome and the surrounding ICT companies with Dutch education institution, for the benefit of the community, companies and of course eductional content regarding Free/OSS.

I've heard about the marketing hackfest yesterday on a conference call and decided to join this mailinglist. Any input is welcome. When I have specific questions, I hope I can post them here.

kind regards,
Sanne te Meerman
www.opensourceadvies.nl