Re: Braille printing for conferences

Here's a quick snippet I might propose:

In GNOME, accessibility is a core value that touches all aspects of the system. With a model of "built in" versus "bolted on", the GNOME Accessibility project has helped lead the industry in accessible design. From the infrastructure, to the graphical toolkit, to the applications, to the assistive technologies, accessibility has been a central consideration from the very early days. As a result, GNOME not only has compelling accessibility today, but it also provides a rich and stable base for future accessibility work.

Will