Re: GNOME Store

There's some famous study about jam's in grocery stores.

I think the option of 3 different jams resulted in the most sales. Lots of jams resulted in indecision and no sales.

One possible way around this (and I have no research on this) would be to offer tshirts, sweatshirts and mugs at the top level. Then when you drill down you can pick green, black or whatever.

Stormy

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:
El mié, 02-12-2009 a las 07:53 -0600, Paul Cutler escribió:

> Please take a look at Zazzle and the products they offer and reply
> with ideas.  Right now we'll use the graphics / logos uploaded that
> you see on the shirts.

The green t-shirt should be the now classic white equation on chalkboard
green.
Agree with others about not having more than 8 or so items.